Do You Want Chickens in your Backyard?
Not sure where to start?
Learn how to keep and care for healthy happy chickens in your very own backyard with Mojo Homestead.GIVE ME THE 7 MUST KNOWS AND PUT ME ON THE LIST
Keeping Backyard Chickens is easier than you think. Having your own flock is so beneficial for your family and your environment.REGISTER ME FOR THE WEBINAR AND PUT ME ON THE LIST
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE
Selecting the right chicken breeds for your backyard
Meat or Eggs or Both
Buying adult chickens versus baby chicks
Growing a baby chick into a full-grown healthy chicken
Setting up a chicken coop in your backyard
Designing your yard to make it "chicken-proof"
Protecting your chickens from predators and diseases
Maintaining the coop such that it does not attract flies or bad odour
- What to feed your chickens
- Nutrition requirements for all chickens
- Different requirements based on Egg-laying or Meat birds
- General Health
- Internal Parasites
- External Parasites
Chicken Social Life
- Entertaining your chickens so they don't get bored
- Managing your chicken coop in than less 5 minutes per day
- Having 100% FUN with your chickens
- Where to source your birds from
- Dispatching chickens
- How to prepare a meat bird
Who is this course for:
- Anyone interested in raising chickens in their backyard for fresh farm eggs
- Individuals and families looking to have chickens as pets
- Urban farmers looking to expand their gardens by adding a chicken coop
By the end of the course, you will confidently be able to house, feed and care for a small flock of backyard chickens.
This course does not teach:
- Commercial chicken keeping
- Factory farming methods for raising chickens
Doors to Backyard Chicken Keeping Are Currently Closed, So Get On The Waitlist.
The next course starts 17th June 2023.
GET STARTED TODAY!
Backyard Chicken Keeping Course
When you join our waitlist you can either get a FREE 7 Must Knows to Backyard Chicken Keeping or register for a FREE Webinar on Which Breed Of Chicken Is Right For You. Just pick from the button above!
Registrations for the course open on 10th June
14-DAY MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE
If you aren’t completely satisfied with Backyard Chicken Keeping, let us know within the first 14-days for a full refund. No questions asked.
Are you looking for help to keep and care for your very own chickens?
Well FarmHers I got you covered! My Backyard Chicken Keeping Course will have you a confident chicken mama in no time. You'll understand housing and feeding, along with the most important, health!